Board of Directors to appoint new board member
- Accepting applications for Member-Owners interested in serving on the board! Deadline is Sunday, July 3. Click here to learn more about the roles & responsibilities and download application.
Where can I find my Co-op this week?
- Downtown Farmer's Market: Saturday from 9am-12:30pm in the Cummins parking lot on Brown Street. We'll be there selling Equal Exchange coffee & tea, Co-op T-shirts, and eager to talk to you about the Co-op!
- Hoosier Harvest Food Preservation Classes given by Purdue Extension. Each Tuesday in June from 6-9pm at East High School. Click here to download a brochure. To register, call the Extension office at 812-379-1665 or mail in registration form.
- Thanks for coming to the Owner Update and Conversation! It was a big success and will lay the foundation for the year ahead. We will be sharing an updated FAQ section based on the full conversation from Thursday night. Coming soon!
- Part of the path ahead is finding more and passionate volunteers. Do you care about the co-op like we do? Here is the volunteer form! We'd love to hear about what your interests and talents are. Everyone has special gifts they enjoy and it feels great when they are put to good use.
About Columbus Food Co-op
We are a start-up working to bring a food cooperative to Columbus, Indiana!
Mission: The Columbus Food Co-op will serve and strengthen the community by providing wholesome foods and products while practicing and encouraging sustainability.
Check out this article from CNNMoney on Park Slope Food Co-op in New York. Co-ops are popping up everywhere and here’s why!
Choose a Co-op
Watch this video to learn how joining the Co-op will make a difference in our community.