Where can I find my Co-op this week?
- HOT PANS! Wednesday, May 4 from 5:30-7:30 join us at Indigo Hotel for a fundraiser for our talented C4 culinary arts students! Click HERE for more info.
- Bike Co-op Open House! May 5 from 6-8pm at the United Way building. We're providing appetizers and will be available to talk about how great Co-ops are and if you're not a member-owner yet you can sign up at this event! Click HERE for more info.
- Thanks for coming to the Owner Update and Conversation! It was a big success and will lay the foundation for the year ahead. We will be sharing an updated FAQ section based on the full conversation from Thursday night. Coming soon!
- Part of the path ahead is finding more and passionate volunteers. Do you care about the co-op like we do? Here is the volunteer form! We'd love to hear about what your interests and talents are. Everyone has special gifts they enjoy and it feels great when they are put to good use.
- We are pushing for 25 new members in 25 days! If you haven't joined, please become an owner for a lifelong share of only $90. Payment plans are available as well!
About Columbus Food Co-op
We are a start-up working to bring a food cooperative to Columbus, Indiana!
Mission: The Columbus Food Co-op will serve and strengthen the community by providing wholesome foods and products while practicing and encouraging sustainability.
Check out this article from CNNMoney on Park Slope Food Co-op in New York. Co-ops are popping up everywhere and here’s why!
Choose a Co-op
Watch this video to learn how joining the Co-op will make a difference in our community.