- WE'RE HIRING! Click here for information about the General Manager position.
Open House! Saturday, October 10 from Noon-2pm at 1750 25th Street. Great time to JOIN!
- Backyard Chickens 101: Saturday, October 10 at 1pm. Free! Thanks to Matt John from Feathered Friends for facilitating!
- Missed the Owner Update on Monday, Aug. 17? Click here for a recap of the meeting. Thanks to everyone who attended and all our wonderful volunteers for making it a fun (and delicious) evening!
- Our Member Loan Campaign is underway! In order the open the doors, we need YOU! Making a loan to the co-op is a great way to see your investment at work daily.
- We have a site! But we still can't open the doors without more members and capital. If you haven't joined, please become a member-owner for a one-time share of $90.
$427,500! Keep it growing! THANK YOU to every one who loaned and matched the $25,000 challenge! You did it!
About Columbus Food Co-op
We are a start-up working to bring a food cooperative to Columbus, Indiana!
Mission: The Columbus Food Co-op will serve and strengthen the community by providing wholesome foods and products while practicing and encouraging sustainability.
Check out this article from CNNMoney on Park Slope Food Co-op in New York. Co-ops are popping up everywhere and here’s why!
Choose a Co-op
Watch this video to learn how joining the Co-op will make a difference in our community.